Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Did you know?

If you've been following MüCKE for a while, you'll probably already know this. Or if you know me, personally, you will, no doubt, definitely know this. But for those of you who don't, a little fact about MüCKE and more specifically me, owner/director/head designer, Ellie Mücke, is that I was born in Daylesford, in country Victoria. Not a big fact, no. But perhaps it gives you another little insight into the roots of MüCKE. Daylesford is a beautiful little town in central Victoria, populated by tourists in groovy cafes on the weekend and bathing in mineral water at any opportunity! It's worth a visit if you haven't been.

You'll understand now why I'm excited this week, to be doing my very first market in Daylesford. The town that I spent much of my childhood roaming around. The town I was not only born in, but went to both Primary and secondary school here! I love this place. So, I'm excited.

You'll be able to find MüCKE in the Town Hall at the Daylesford Makers Market. It's a big weekend in town with the Daylesford Craft Weekend on from Friday till Sunday and the monthly Farmers Market will be on as well.

You might get to see some of these new treasures if you're lucky...
...the earings that is, i don't think lovely Zahra will be there but you never know!
We have mountains of stock, plus it will be a lot less crowded than the Melbourne Design Market where you'll find us the following weekend.
If I don't see you this weekend, you should still make sure you visit Daylesford, sometime soon. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment